Saturday, October 18, 2008

We interrupt this blog for an important announcement...

Because I am so very far away and cannot toast to them in person, I have decided to publicly embarrass my dear friends on the blogger.

The lovely and talented Leanna Platt

and

The dashing and brilliant Brian Hill

Have publicly declared their love for each other with a ring that Ms Leanna will now be sporting on her left hand.


I send you love and congratulations from India!!


(Also, don't send me photos unless you're okay with me publishing them online. I love the hats.)

2 comments:

Christine said...

Those are the coolest hats ever!

Congrats Leanna (whom i've never met) and Brian!!

Yay!

Leanna said...

thanks niffer!

(the hats are a gift from the Hills....no, not yours, B's...they're Greek. The hats, not the Hills. Everyone else in the fam got ball caps. These were specially for us - they know me pretty well already, eh?)